MLM is network marketing, its principle is to build a network of employees who sell goods and bring profit to the higher level for this. The main strategy of network marketing is to sell the product and attract a large number of consultants to work in this area, moving along the chain upwards with the ultimate goal of becoming a manager with an extensive structure of consultants at different levels. For each given newcomer the participant of the scheme receives points, the minimum level of which is established by the contract. Therefore, if the plan is not implemented, you can fly out of the chain, as an inactive and unsuccessful employee.
What is selling in network marketing?
To achieve success in the MLM business, you need to choose a product that will be easily and actively sold, and for this you need the following product qualities:
- Popular products (biologically active additives, cosmetics, accessories, books, trainings, clothes, perfume);
- Average level of the price segment;
- Attractive look (design, packaging);
- Originality (counterfeiting will not be successful) and competent advice.
You can sell everything in network marketing, but take into account the relevance of the product and its low cost in order to find a large number of those who want to try the novelty.
How to build an MLM business structure and new ways
A few years ago, network marketing was built by a simple recruiting method through invitations to work interviews or other ways of provoking a personal meeting. The downside of this method is that most people coming to the meeting do not suspect that they are waiting for an offer to become a member of the MLM structure. Of the large number of those who came to the meeting, few agreed to this work, but became active participants in the unit.
A modern approach to building MLM business involves the involvement of the Internet resource. The big plus of this method is that the number of people who constantly use the Internet and register on different sites every day, grows exponentially.
Ways to attract new employees to network marketing:
- Create accounts in social networks. You need to select several popular channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Telegram, Twitter) in which you should put your photo or company logo on your avatar, use a luring phrase in the title and write about what you are selling in the personal information column. In accounts, you need to constantly update the page with interesting posts about the product and attract more subscribers.
- Register your own blog. Unlike social networks, it’s better not to write about the product or business, but about your attitude to it, about how you build your business, your luck and misses. In this way, you create trusted relationships with subscribers who will often visit your page.
- Organize a seminar or webinar, where you can tell about your business and its benefits, about the goods that you sell. You can invite people to your presentation from the same social networking sites, offer for participation or repost a bonus or an opportunity to win in a prize draw.
To increase the effectiveness of the work done, publish posts and news, articles and proposals in several places at the same time. After the work done on recruitment of subscribers interested in your topic, you need to constantly maintain contact with them, if you advertise yourself, then unobtrusively and between the lines.
Friendly ties will play an important role in the recruitment of new employees, because they will already be charged with a positive response about the field of network marketing and its benefits from you, and will rather agree to work.
As you can see, if you already know what MLM business is, then thoroughly study the main strategies of network marketing and apply modern methods of attracting customers to your structure.
Image credit: geraltPin It